Saturday, November 23, 2013

Layouts 16, 17, and 18

I am nearly 1/5 of the way to being done with my frozen challenge. I only have three more layouts to do before I finish up 2012 Christmas pictures. I've used 39 sheets of paper (and a lot of ribbon) for the 18 layouts I've completed and not bought anything scrap related since I started this challenge. This means I am making room in my scrap area to organize what I have more efficently.

This is me with my granddaughter.

This is my grandson. I used MM foam stamps and acrylic paint on this layout, and I still like them.
 
 This is my little granddaughter and her parents (my daugher and SIL).

3 comments:

  1. Love all the bling in the LO 16. Great job using up your stash. I hope you continue on your freeze as you meet the goals you've set. TREYAUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have PP you used in your first 2 LOs. Thanks for the inspiration! They look lovely!!!
    Move4life from the freezer ;)

    ReplyDelete