Saturday, April 26, 2014

Frozen 76, 77, and 78

Still frozen after six months. It is pretty sad that I can scrap from my stash for six months and not need to shop for anything except adhesive.

This is James and his mini-me, Xander.
 I used up some really old rub-ons on this layout.
 I love the Martha Stewart border punches - they are my favorites.

 Sean was so happy to be on the boat ride at the PCC. He is such a happy child.
 Patterned paper makes good embellishements along with a couple of stickers and rhinestones.

 Bellows has the best sand for building castles and dams. Sean, Matt, and Aliese love to be there.
 Patterned paper to the rescue again for part of the embellishments.
 The tags came from our scrap stash swap.
 An odd little dragonfly along with a Martha Stewart border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment