Monday, August 31, 2015

I Created Some Pages August 2015

Other than making cards, it has been a long time since I created any scrap pages, but a few weeks ago at a yard sale, I bought a box with five 8X8 albums complete with page kits. I don't scrap 8X8, so I used them to create 12X12 pages. This was probably purchased off QVC. So far, I've only started using the blue album, which has a season theme, and created two single layouts and two double layouts, so six pages so far. I'd say that I've already gotten my five dollars worth. The page kits have paper, embellishments,and ribbon and are separated by pages, so I grab a page, find pictures that have that color scheme, and then along with a few things from my stash including the 12X12 paper, I sit and create.


The flags, journal box, folder tab, letter stickers, and white paper are from my stash.  


 The acrylic circle stickers, rubons, yellow, and white paper are from my stash.



 Blue background paper, snowflake stickers, blue circle sticker, and acrylic snowflake are from  my stash.


 Angie and her family grace this layout. Only the flowers are from my stash and the pink and brown background paper are from my stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment