Sunday, December 30, 2018

Eeeek! Pumpkin - Aria

This is one of my granddaughters. She loves a book called Aaaarrgghh, Spider! by Lydia Monks, so I used a play on that book for the title. I used old chipboard 3s for this title along with some letter stickers. My goal is to not buy any scrap supplies this year unless they come from yard sales. I need to get my stash back under control.


I used stickers and chipboard from several different companies. I never remember the companies, but if they work together, I use them together. I melted beads in the oven for the enamel like dots. I also used some old spiderweb ribbon on this.

The background paper was from a yard sale, and I love the spiders on it.

 I found an old brad spider to add to the title.

I used two sheets of paper and scraps on this layout.

2 comments: