Monday, May 13, 2019

Lavinia's Lullaby - Matt

Dance Company performed a piece called Lavinia's Lullaby at Shakespeare this year. This piece was chosen to be performed at the awards ceremony, which is quite an honor. This is based on Titus Andronicus.

I used one sheet of 12x12 paper and everything else is bits and bob, tags from clothing, and I made the roses from ribbons. I learned how to make these from watching a Jen Schow video on You Tube.


All of these are tags from clothing. I added the ribbon roses and some chipboard.

The black tag is a large tag from clothing. I added the ribbon roses, some metal, chipboard, and a bit of cardstock with rubons for the date.

I found a couple of embellishments, added two clothing tags, a scrapbook tag, ribbon rose, and chipboard for this cluster.

I had two of these large black clothing tags. I added a few other embellishments for this cluster.

The title is silver rubons.

Here is the card I made using the left over ribbon. I had to use scraps from my scrap bin for this as I didn't have scraps from the layout. I added sequins, and sticker for the greeting, and chipboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment