Sunday, August 29, 2010

James's Visit

James was in town for about ten days. We were so happy to have him here. He spent a lot of time with his sweet daughter. I didn't have the camera out as much as I should have; plus a lot of my time was spent at school setting up my classroom - I'll post pictures of that later.

Here are some shots of our windy day at the Kearns Recreation Center.
After a quick dash into the water, Aliese hurried to wrap up in her warm towel.

This is a giant bucket that dumps about 1,000 gallons of water on the kids. Matthew loves this thing. When he hears the bell ring, he runs to get under it.

Here it comes!

Isaac didn't want to look at the water. He wasn't sure if he liked all that water dropping on him.

Caitie, Kayana, and Matthew in one of the inside pools.

Kayana perfecting her parade wave:

Aliese

Isaac in an outside pool

Callie really likes to swim.

Isaac and Angie

Matt jumping off the high dive:
Tim, Angie, Callie, Caitie, Kayana, Isaac
Time, Callie with her face in her tube, Angie, Kayana, Caitie, Isaac, and Matthew:
James and Aliese
Aliese and Matthew

Callie eating watermelon and
drinking a Capri Sun

I was lucky not to be photographed in my swimsuit today. Maybe next time, I'll be on the other side of the camera.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! In the picture with Callie chewing on her floaty tube, it looks like I'm trying to dunk her! What a nice Mommy I am.

    Love the pictures!

    And as for you not being in any of them: We'll get you, my pretty, and we'll post it on a blog, too!!! ee-hehehehehehehe!!!! (That was supposed to sound like the cackle of the Wicked Witch of the West, in case you were wondering).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I am also surprised Tim made it out to the event...and i am with Ange she does look like she is trying to dunk Callie...what a bad mom angie is...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete