Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Five

These pictures were taken at Sea World in Florida. The pearl divers were so fun to watch. I swear they could hold their breath forever.

This next layout is of little Callie's first hospital bath. The border punch is by Martha Stewart. The fonts are Cricut fonts.


 This is my son, Brandon, holding Callie

In these pictures my son, James, who is in the USAF, is saying goodbye to his little girl. The tag at the bottom of the layout is from a shirt I bought while we were in Hawaii where he was stationed.

 I love the paper on this layout showing pictures from Universal Studios in Florida. The title is a couple of Cricut fonts.

2 comments:

  1. your son brandon is sure a hottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Cayli! Err... I mean... "Unknown"

    Good job Mom, as always. I love the colors on Brandon and Callie's page. The Hawaii tag on James' page blended in so well with the flowers you made, it was hard to see it!

    ReplyDelete