Thursday, December 29, 2011

Grandma Christmas Party

Each year I have a Christmas Party for my grandchildren. This year, Caitie's father-in-law, Kent, came as our special visitor. We had our party right before Thanksgiving so that James, Elaina, Aliese, and Sean could be here. I need to get some pictures from my girls because tonight, I wasn't the one behind the camera.

We made homemade soft pretzels, pretzel kiss candies, and let the kids play and have a good time.

Santa took the time before he got here, to know who all the kids were and what they liked. Thank you Santa for coming to our party.


 Santa and Aliese

Santa and Isaac 

Santa and Matt 

Santa and Sean 

Santa and Kayana 
 Callie wanted nothing to do with Santa. To her, he is just a big, strange, scary man in a red suit. She was scared of him last year as well. Maybe next year, she will want to sit on his lap.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute.
    (and your 'oh yuck' comment on my blog made me laff.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Looks like the Grands had a good time!:-)

    ReplyDelete