Sunday, August 18, 2013

Trying to scrap my way to the new Hawaii Pictures

I am so behind on my scrapping, but I think I will get the new Hawaii pictures printed and start them anyway.

Here are a few layouts I've completed since the last time.

 The first two are of Callie and Kayana playing in our back yard on Easter.
 This is an earlier easter of Callie and Kayana tormenting each other.
 James, Angie, Brandon, Caitie, and Matt - my babies.
 This is from our first trip to Hawaii. Matt and Aliese got to help open a coconut.
 And for a real throw-back - James leaving for Illinois on his mission over 13 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I just love all your layouts and the photos in them. I haven't been blogging (mine or others) in quite a while, but I'm so glad I started on yours - I could study each page with a fresh eye, though now I don't have time to visit other blogs. lol!
    I'm looking forward to your latest trip to Hawaii, maybe they'll get me inspired to revisit my older photos to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts. The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete