Monday, April 4, 2016

Baby Boom

One of my best friends and I had a baby boom. I got four grandchildren and she got three all in the span of eight months.

I scraplifted this from this layout at: Jotmagazine.com I loved the colors and the placement. Mine isn't exact, but it is a pretty close copy.

We only had four of the babies pictured here, but one mama pictured was still pregnant and due in two months.



 Used my Cricut for the title. The hearts are stacked punches glued together for dimension.
I've joined a blog challenge to put up at least 21 scrappy posts this month. Here is the link if you're interested in following other scrapbookers: 2 Peas Refugees Blog Challenge

4 comments:

  1. I recognize the paper, such a darling page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Congrats on your baby boom. I need to know how you got your thread into that itty bitty bow. I have the hardest time with small bows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To make those small bows, I take one longer piece of ribbon or floss, make two rabbit ears at the end of the piece, tie them together, and then cut off the long end. It isn't a traditional bow, but it works.

      Delete