Thursday, January 19, 2017

Olivia Flower Moore

No, her middle name isn't Flower, but that is what her big sister told me when she came to visit her new sister at the hospital. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I found this paper at a yard sale and liked the peach looking paper behind it, but it wasn't peach it was more orange, so I added velum on top and it made it the right color. I also added paint to the large flower to make it the right color. Look at your supplies in new ways to make them work for you. Add velum, ink, paint, or chalks to create a whole new look.

I bought a new pack of these white glitter letters at Hobby Lobby. I had run out of ways to Frankenstein them, so I had to get more.
 I watered down my paint and brushed it on the flower to get it the right shade. I also used up so old Prima flowers on this layout, and yes, I moved that rhinestone back to center after I took the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment