Saturday, January 7, 2017

One photo shoot - two different looks

Two of my little grandchildren gave me pictures, and I made pages for each of their books. I wanted Kayana's page to be more feminine, and Vincent's page to be more boyish.

Here is my take on their pictures.

This one is for Kayana's book. I went with the colors of her skirt and their tops.


 I added some fussy cut flowers from patterned paper and a few sticker brads.



For Vincent's page I pulled the colors from his riding toy and their tops. I added a little chalking to the white paper.

The title is old foam stickers from Target's dollar spot. I also had this little frame and added a button and a star. The brads are old ones from my stash. I like enamel dots a lot better, but I am determined to use what I have. I'd love to see your new take on old supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment