Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Simply Magical - Callie

My grand daughter, Callie, at her recent birthday. Aunt Paula made the magical Unicorn cake that was filled with candies and unicorn goodness. Callie is such a sweet little mamma to everyone. She takes care of and loves all those around her.


 I used three full sheets of 12X12 paper on this and a few scraps.

I found the title letters at a couple of different yard sales. The unicorn charm was from a bracelet that I never wore. The gold hearts are from some paper scraps. I used the Martha Steward border punch that I used in the layout to make them.


 Her name is foam stickers from a yard sale.

Once again, I used the scraps from the layout to create this card. I am determined to get my stash down this year - unless I find a really good yard sale.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun cake!
    The page made me feel like I was there. 🙂❤️

    ReplyDelete