Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Gymnast - Kayana

This is one of my grand daughters. I love that her gym has given her a can do attitude. She says, "I can try."

I enjoyed figuring out how to get all the pictures on here. I couldn't quite get the picture of the layout square, so some of my wood floor shows in the corners, but the layout is not wonky in real life.

The checkered tags are from clothing. I had three of them, so I used them up on this layout.
 
I love that she says this.

The shiny stars are from a greeting card. I hand cut them and used a punch for the smaller stars.

The title is foam letters.

I used three full sheets of 12X12  paper on this layout.

I decided that from now on before I clean off my desk after completing a layout, I will make a card with the scraps. This will keep my scraps down and fill my card organizer.


I used some older rubons for the greeting. I had a lace doily on my desk from another project and used some Prima flowers as well.

1 comment: