Sunday, January 19, 2014

Frozen 46 and 47

I am enjoying working on pictures from Hawaii. I love being there.

This is James's family, Elaina, Aliese, Sean, and Xander. Of the course the picture I liked the most had Aliese doing rabbit ears to Xander. Oh well, it shows them how they are. I wished I lived in Hawaii with them - I miss those grandbabies - and my children as well. :)
 
The title is some horrible sticker letters that do not stick. It bugs me when scrap products don't do what they say they will.

 
 The kids came to our hotel and went out on Waikiki Beach. There were some pretty big waves and one grabbed them at the shore line and rolled them in the sand. Aliese got the worst of it and was a bit startled. They were ready to head to the hotel pool after this.
 
 Aliese in her sandy glory. She was such a good sport although a few tears were shed.
 
 The flowers are painted chipboard with button centers.
 
 The title is a combination of stickers (that stick) and rubons.

No comments:

Post a Comment