Sunday, January 26, 2014

Frozen 49 and 50

I've made it to fifty layouts without buying any scrap supplies except for adhesive, and adhesive is okay because you can't scrap without it.

I didn't think I'd make it this far without shopping. Fifty more to go, and I can shop again. I better hurry and get done because yard sale season is coming, and it is my weakness.

Layout #50 is my son, Matthew, on his boogie board. My grandson, Sean, is also pictured in this.
 The flowers were cut from patterened paper. I added pop dots, glitter glue and rhinestones.
 The title it old Thickers with a coating of glitter glue.
 This part of the title is foam from the dollar spot with a coating of glitter glue.

 
 Layout #49 are pictures taken at the top of Diamond Head - worth every step of the climb.
The title is inked stickers and chipboard.
The flowers are Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment