Saturday, May 3, 2014

National Scrapbooking day - still frozen #79 and 80

I have two layouts to share today and hope to get one more done after I get out in the yard and work on flower beds.

These are pictures of our fun day at the PCC.
 I've had the laser die cut forever and finally used it.
 I picked up the flowers at a yard sale last summer. One of our tickets is tucked behind the paper. I even used a stamp on this one.
 This was the day the waves were rough on Waikiki. It didn't take long before the kids wanted to head back to the pool and swim in quiet waters. This page is for Sean's book.
 The title is a rub-on that I got from our scrap swap - Thanks, Christy.
The enamel dots were made in the oven using bead that had been flower shaped, so they are not perfectly round. The fish is from a pack of Jolee's.
 The small blue circles are rhinestones. I loved the colors on this layout and the sewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment