Sunday, May 18, 2014

Still frozen after the big yard sale - # 84, 85, 86, & 87

I made it through the yard sale without buying any scrap goods. I was tempted, but I walked away.

Jill came over and we (Caitie, Jill, Cayli, and I) completed 13 layouts for her daughter's sign-in book for her wedding. I completed three of them. They are simple layouts. I also completed another one for the Hawaii album.

 The Dear Lizzy embellishments were cut from paper given to me for Mother's day by some of my kids.


  The next three are for my niece's album.



 This one is blurry because the light was gone at that point. The picture is not blurry in real life.
13 more to go! I'm nearly there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice note about HEARTBEAT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects ! Love how everything is always so harmonious. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster awards on my blog, if you want to play. :)

    ReplyDelete