Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fall - Kayana

This is my grand daughter, Kayana. She is such a happy and imaginative child.


I used several things that were siting on my desk for this layout. The heart was pale pink and yellow, so I inked it to match. I used one little strip of ribbon for this layout and tucked a bit of it into each cluster. The tiny leaves are from Jolee stickers. I pulled them apart and inked them so they would work. The word embrace came from the bottom of the Love piece in the next picture. I like tucking little pieces into my layout that would normally be thrown away. 


This old slide piece was from a kit I picked up at a yard sale over a year ago. I embellished it to match the layout. The word embrace in the last picture came from this Love paper.

The title is from a some old glitter stickers. I am going to get my stash down this year.
I used two full sheets of paper and scraps on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment