Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Newport Beach Brothers - Matthew and Brandon

A few years ago, Brandon and Cayli came to California with us. Matt is quite attached to this brother.

I stamped on this layout for the first time in a while. I need to do that more often. I used versamark clear ink and brushed Perfect Pearls over it. Remember Perfect pearls? I'm going to dig deep this year and use stuff up before I shop again. The peach and pink mat is scraps torn and pieced together to give it texture. The title is two different sets of letter stickers. I inked the bottom ones to make them match better.

 I used  rub-ons and ink to make my old embellishments match my layout. I am never afraid to mix and match all product.
 I stamped the circles and added them to the tag to pull them into a third spot on the layout.

I used two 12X12 sheets, one 8X8 sheet, and scraps on this layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment