Monday, January 15, 2018

Love is Family - Matt, Me, and Blaine

These pictures were taken at the LDS Temple on Oahu. Yes, my husband's head is missing. He doesn't like his picture on the internet. His head is intact in the actual layout and in real life :). I inked the stickers that spell family to make it match the layout.


 The title is a tag from clothing. I like to use things you might not ordinarily use in a scrapbook. The flower is fussy cut from a photo that I took at the temple grounds that day specifically to use this way. The dragon fly is cut fussy cut from patterned paper. I have doilies, a feather, an old metal embellishment, and a crocheted flower in this cluster. None of these items came together in a kit, but they all work.

My daughter, Caitie, gave me some chipboard embellishments, and this sun worked great for this layout. I used a metal charm that I picked up at a yard sale in a bag of jewelry.

The dolphin also came in that bag of jewelry. I sanded it down a bit. Scrapbook supplies are all around if you look for them them.

I used 3 sheets of 12X12 paper and scraps on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment