Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Slick n' Beauty Birthday - Olivia

Olivia wanted a Slick n' Beauty Birthday, and Aunt Paula provided. When Sleeping Beauty sleeps, she is sick n' beauty but she she is awake she is Slick N' Beauty. Livi currently loves Maleficent with Angelina Jolie. Half her cake was Aurora and half was Maleficent.

This is my first two pager in a long time. The background paper was a gift from Matthew. I wish I had another pack of it.

 Aurora is a sticker, placed on vellum.

Maleficent is from the internet and hand cut. I added a few lines to give her robes some dimension. The title is made from rubons and two different foam sticker sets.

The pink tag was from a kit, and Aurora is a sticker. All the black butterflies and flowers are stickers that I picked up at a yard sale. I added a few rhinestones.


 Isn't this the coolest cake?

I used five full sheets of 12x12 paper on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment