Thursday, January 10, 2019

Follow the White Rabbit - Charlie

Charlie and her cute parents went all in for Halloween.


The paper came from a yard sale. I used a journaling stamp.

The squares behind the rabbit, Alice, and the cat were from borders that I picked up when I bought someone's whole stash at a yard sale. I didn't think I'd ever use them, but cut apart and layered, they work great for this layout. Alter what you have if what you have isn't quite right.

The Rabbit, Alice, and the Cat are clip art off the internet and hand cut.

 The title is from four different sets of letter stickers. I'm working hard to get rid of my stash. I also used some really old Provo craft brads (the keyhole and key).

Yes, this layout contains actual clock hands. 

I used three full 12x12 sheets on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment