Saturday, January 26, 2019

This is Halloween - James, Elaina, and kids

My son and his family really get into Halloween. They were perfect as Jack and Sally this year. These pictures required a two page layout. Their boys wanted to the own things this year.


I found clip art of the dog and bats on line, printed it, cut it out, and used embossing powder on it.


The pumpkins are a stamp I found at the Target dollar spot years ago. I stamped on scraps, cut them out, and pop dotted some of them. They have also been chalked. I had this metal bat in my collection and thought it worked well for these pictures.


The bats are clip art that has been cut out and embossed.

This metal spider has been in my collection for a long time. I have no idea who made it. The title is chipboard letters. I had to use an e from another collection because this one didn't have two.

I used 5 12X12 sheets of paper and quite a few scraps on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment